Labels


Dangerous Beauty : LeAventure

Lea Hernandez makes a blog just in case LiveJournal really bites it.

01:38

I have not filled the cat's bowl, but I've left an opened bag of food near it. Because it's much more fun to watch her stick her head in the bag or fish it out with her paw.

I work to buy the food, she can work to eat it.


7 Faces of Dr. Lao is on cable.

You know, Tony Randall looks really good in drag.

The effects are hokey by today's standard's, but the writing's beautiful.

Generally, I don't care for white actor's in Asian drag, but Tony Randall doesn't make Dr. Lao into a horrible caricature like Rooney as Mr. Yunioshi in Breakfast at Tiffany's.


You know what? I'd walk a mile for a George Pal movie. Naked Jungle springs immediately to mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment