Labels


Dangerous Beauty : LeAventure

Lea Hernandez makes a blog just in case LiveJournal really bites it.

11:39

Got my Class Reunion mailer today.

Let's all be proud of the Class of '82 Reunion Comittee and The Party People:
SATURDAY OCTOBER 19th, 2002
Reunion Gala
SATURDAY OCTOBER 20th, 2002
Sunday Brunch

Class of '82: DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE!

And two people listed on the "Missing-Help us find them" list are, well, on the Reunion Committee.

I wonder if I can cultivate a smoking habit and smoker's deadeyed and defensive fuck you squint by October?
Of course I'm going--gotta see my fellow geek William Humphries, who helped code ModernTales.com. The Computer Geek and Math Geek kid's gonna swap notes with the Drawing Geek kid: the only person who came close to his math test scores but still failed Algebra AND C-ed Home Economics Sewing.
(Algebra was in a stuffy room with no windows and a kid threatening to rape me, and I aleady knew how to sew. The only good thing about Home Ec was that the sewing machine pedals were mounted so you could operate them with a leg, instead of getting a foot cramp chasing a pedal across the floor.)
I just loved high school.

Oh yeah, the Reunion Gala's semi-formal. Heh heh heh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment